Christopher E. Mehrens is a Music Librarian and Musicologist. His research interests include music of the 20th and 21st centuries, American music and music criticism, interdisciplinary research methods, music collection development and management, and emerging trends in music librarianship.
- Master of Library Science (Specialization in Music Librarianship), Indiana University, Bloomington 2002
- Doctor of Philosophy in Musicology, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill 1998
- Master of Arts in Music History, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill 1987
- Bachelor of Arts in Music, University of Washington-Seattle 1982
- Bachelor of Music in Music History, University of Washington-Seattle 1982